Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Do you have Dark Circle Problem, say goodbye:

Dark Circle is really a terrific problem for the teenagers. so here are some useful tips to overcome dark circles.

Tip 1: Dermatologies mostly suggest Vitamin K eye cream to pooled blood underneath the thin skin of the eye area.

Tip 2: Try sunscreen since the sun reduces pigmentation in the skin.

Tip 3: sleep well relaxably, that is sleep for minimum 7-8 hrs and check the changes in your dark circle.

Tip 4: Try a skin concealer that matches your skin tone

1 comment:

Marie D. Wong said...

Teenagers nowadays are very much aware of those skin diseases. In fact, some of them are already using remedy to prevent skin diseases such as black spots, fungi, etc. They’re actually gone to the dermatologist and to have check up regarding of the diseases they might have. Visiting a dermatologist is really a big help. Actually I had suffered from a skin disease and my dermatologist called it ring worm a couple of month ago, my doctor gave me some prescriptions and I had followed it. Now, I can say that I had already revived on that disease.

Dermatologists in Atlanta GA